AllMapleVs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<Alice's> GM Application

+2
xVincent122496
Alice
6 posters

Go down

<Alice's> GM Application Empty <Alice's> GM Application

Post  Alice Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:47 pm

Character name: Derp

Time zone: GMT 8

Choose 3 diff. v's of Our servers (v55,v62,v75,v83,v88,v95,v1.01)
in order that u would like to be gm on... , I would like to be a GM at CrystalStory.

How long have you been playing Maplestory(Any v or Global)?
I have been playing Global around 3 years and private servers for like 2 years, to be exact.

What sepprates you form other applications?
Im special, im unique. I am always willing to help anyone, I love to hang out and check if everyone is ok, I'm good at hosting events for the server, I also would love to be one of the lucky few who has been chosen to be able to lift this server all the way to number One, I also have alot of patience. I will be willing to take responsibility.

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
I don't like how GM's treat others like they are not important.

what would u do differently?
As a GM, I would treat others fairly and respectfully.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community? I barely joined today at 11/7/2011 at 9:39 P.M , to be exact.

What is your Msn or email address in case I need to contact you?: Yes, iderpx3 @ hotmail . com

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? I can certainly help the server by catching hackers, which all of the GM's are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become the GameMaster in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. I can contribute many hours in the computer because I have business ap classes, so I play maplestory a lot. I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair and square.You should pick me as your server GM because I have GM experience, good conventional grammar, quick and right judgements and kind hearted. If I possibly the GM, people will mostly like how I help people and hold events. If I am not one of the good GM in your server, I could just step down and apologize for doing not a good job on my duty. Anyways, I am very trustworthy, because I do not hide on my mistakes and lies.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: I have been GM three or more times like : RiceMS , CrayonMS , PandaStory, etc.

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 3 non afk hrs per day? I play atleast 3 or 4 hours each day.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? Yes, that is what keeps players entertained and when the server gets " boring ." I love doing events, i like when people challenge their abilities to do something well.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:
Yes, I agree as GM , no gm will give any items/ mesos to anyone , if needed. I will only give items/mesos when they win events and such.

What will u do if u wernt accepted?
I may leave the server as it is getting really boring after. Maybe returning to chat with other players or to help train others. I will still participate in the forums but if I quit playing,But everything is a maybe so there is a high chance I might stay in the server.

What will u do if two people are fighting?
I will ask them what is the problem and solve the case. If they continue fighting, I will jail them for 10 or 15 minutes to get a talk with them one at a time.

what will u do to a hacker?
If I am a GM, the hacker would have already ran or something of that sort. So I would do !cheaters ( if there is a command for that in this server.) to check if the hacker has returned or not. Then, when the hacker returns, I would hide before warping my character to the hacker's area. As the hacker cheats, I would take snapshots for evidences before using the command !jail (charactername) to jail the hacker. Finally I would inform the owner of the hacker and try to send the owner the pictures of the hacker cheating. I know in CrystalMS the rules is to straight foward ban the hacker without a warning.

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM) on more popular? I would sponsor, make a youtube video. Vote each day, donate when I have $.

Do you think u could be a better gm then Daniel? Well, it depends. I never had met him. Im guessing no. :c LOL.

Additional information about you:Trustworthy- Share a secret with me and I’ll guarantee it won’t be spread anywhere else. Let me hold on to your super special max stat items. I’ll make sure to give them back to you right when you need it without running off with them. I have never ever given out confidential/private information people tell me without their permission. I won’t even share a peek of it to close people. You’ll be sure your surprise/news about the server will be kept as a surprise.

Kind- Feel free to disagree with me here but I think I’m a nice person. I do not participate in flame wars and e-drama that don’t involve me. I don’t participate in flaming a member when I have no well proven facts about that certain member being flamed. I may make a small comment but that’s it. I’m friendly to almost everyone in a server as long as they are friendly back to me. I’ll greet all the new with a warm, honest welcome to the community. If they choose to leave the server, then let them go. I won’t go all “FLAM ____ COZ HE LEAV SERVR..” Not everyone has to enjoy our server. I won’t go all ‘dot dot dot, R U RETARD n00b??’ on a player’s question, no matter how retarded it seems. I enjoy playing around with people but if they take it personally, I’ll make sure to make an honest apology to them.

Non-favoritism- I don’t favorite just one player to a certain “group”. I, myself find that really annoying. I feel left out and alone when a GM does that. I won’t just talk to a “group” of certain players. I’ll say “Hi” and other typical stuff to complete strangers as long as they don’t run away. Everyone should be included, whether we have a grudge against them or not, as a community we must unite. You’re not guaranteed to like your brother or sister but they’re a still a part of the community. Sure, you’ll most likely talk more to someone you know better, but it doesn’t hurt to give new people a chance. And obviously, I won’t give away items or mushrooms to a certain player that I like.
I may once in awhile secretly dis-like a person in a server, but I'll keep that to myself and prevent it from showing as much as possible.

Temper Control- I very rarely ever get mad on a game or real life. I takes insults, flames, and such very lightly. I'm not one of those GMs that get fired up just because a player 'effs up an event or something. There are tons of people out there that take little jokes way too seriously and end up jailing the person.

Alice

Back to top Go down

<Alice's> GM Application Empty Response To Application

Post  xVincent122496 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Approved For Intern For CrystalStory.

Don't Rage And Be Mad Like Other Guy Named Chris. He Blew His Chance To level Up To GM.
If You Continue Doing Good. Me And Crystal(Vampire) Will Discuss To See If You Are Worthy Of Head GM. If You Donate Every So Often. You May Be Co-Owner Depending What Crystal Thinks. He Is The Admin. I Am Owner (Hes Owner Also Except He Has The Server Files).
xVincent122496
xVincent122496

Back to top Go down

<Alice's> GM Application Empty Re: <Alice's> GM Application

Post  xVincent122496 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Im Looking Forward To You As An Event Gm When Crystal Is Officially Out Of Beta.

Although Crystal Might Think Different.
xVincent122496
xVincent122496

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleAc3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:59 pm

What is CrystalMS?
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleAc3 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:04 pm

! You must be Alice from ExplorMS forums, no? If so you like KPOP, so you're a girl, and you're asian? Maybe Vietnamese? OR Korean? o_O
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Back to top Go down

Post  Treachery Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:07 pm

Deagle im not sure if you already know might be a late answer but CrystalStory is the new name for CloverStory since they decided to change the name Smile
Treachery
Treachery

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:44 am

Code:
in order that u would like to be gm on... , I would like to be a GM at CrystalStory.
put 3 v's and please put in numbers and not name's (v55,v62,v75,v83,v88,v95,v1.01)
Code:
please put + or - . (+8 or -Cool
Code:
Im special, im unique. I am always willing to help anyone, I love to hang out and check if everyone is ok, I'm good at hosting events for the server, I also would love to be one of the lucky few who has been chosen to be able to lift this server all the way to number One, I also have alot of patience. I will be willing to take responsibility.
i dont see anything "special" or "unqiue" in it, sorry :\
Code:
Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? I can certainly help the server by catching hackers, which all of the GM's are supposed to do, and help anyone who are unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become the GameMaster in this server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. I can contribute many hours in the computer because I have business ap classes, so I play maplestory a lot. I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and make the rules fair and square.You should pick me as your server GM because I have GM experience, good conventional grammar, quick and right judgements and kind hearted. If I possibly the GM, people will mostly like how I help people and hold events. If I am not one of the good GM in your server, I could just step down and apologize for doing not a good job on my duty. Anyways, I am very trustworthy, because I do not hide on my mistakes and lies.
love this Smile
you should put some parts from that on the "What sepprates you form other applications?" section Smile
(dont copy,paste, take some parts and match it.)
Code:
What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?: I have been GM three or more times like : RiceMS , CrayonMS , PandaStory, etc.
please delete the advertise, you can just say you've been admin/GM on 3 servers or more,thats all.
and please expand it a little more Smile
Code:
I may leave the server as it is getting really boring after. Maybe returning to chat with other players or to help train others. I will still participate in the forums but if I quit playing,But everything is a maybe so there is a high chance I might stay in the server.
thank you for telling the truth.
Code:
Additional information about you:Trustworthy- Share a secret with me and I’ll guarantee it won’t be spread anywhere else. Let me hold on to your super special max stat items. I’ll make sure to give them back to you right when you need it without running off with them. I have never ever given out confidential/private information people tell me without their permission. I won’t even share a peek of it to close people. You’ll be sure your surprise/news about the server will be kept as a surprise.

Kind- Feel free to disagree with me here but I think I’m a nice person. I do not participate in flame wars and e-drama that don’t involve me. I don’t participate in flaming a member when I have no well proven facts about that certain member being flamed. I may make a small comment but that’s it. I’m friendly to almost everyone in a server as long as they are friendly back to me. I’ll greet all the new with a warm, honest welcome to the community. If they choose to leave the server, then let them go. I won’t go all “FLAM ____ COZ HE LEAV SERVR..” Not everyone has to enjoy our server. I won’t go all ‘dot dot dot, R U RETARD n00b??’ on a player’s question, no matter how retarded it seems. I enjoy playing around with people but if they take it personally, I’ll make sure to make an honest apology to them.

Non-favoritism- I don’t favorite just one player to a certain “group”. I, myself find that really annoying. I feel left out and alone when a GM does that. I won’t just talk to a “group” of certain players. I’ll say “Hi” and other typical stuff to complete strangers as long as they don’t run away. Everyone should be included, whether we have a grudge against them or not, as a community we must unite. You’re not guaranteed to like your brother or sister but they’re a still a part of the community. Sure, you’ll most likely talk more to someone you know better, but it doesn’t hurt to give new people a chance. And obviously, I won’t give away items or mushrooms to a certain player that I like.
I may once in awhile secretly dis-like a person in a server, but I'll keep that to myself and prevent it from showing as much as possible.

Temper Control- I very rarely ever get mad on a game or real life. I takes insults, flames, and such very lightly. I'm not one of those GMs that get fired up just because a player 'effs up an event or something. There are tons of people out there that take little jokes way too seriously and end up jailing the person.
sorry,but i dont think i gonna read all, i've readed some parts and i would say that i like it Smile

this application is very nice,not copied ( as i see )
i very love it, ofc you could expand on some sections.
so i will rate this app : 8/10
Reason:
1) i want to see you on xat-chat or in-game.
2) expand on some sections
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 pm

╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:
Code:
put 3 v's and please put in numbers and not name's (v55,v62,v75,v83,v88,v95,v1.01)
Code:
please put + or - . (+8 or -Cool
Code:
i dont see anything "special" or "unqiue" in it, sorry :\
Code:
love this Smile
you should put some parts from that on the "What sepprates you form other applications?" section Smile
(dont copy,paste, take some parts and match it.)
Code:
please delete the advertise, you can just say you've been admin/GM on 3 servers or more,thats all.
and please expand it a little more Smile
Code:
thank you for telling the truth.
Code:

sorry,but i dont think i gonna read all, i've readed some parts and i would say that i like it Smile

this application is very nice,not copied ( as i see )
i very love it, ofc you could expand on some sections.
so i will rate this app : 8/10
Reason:
1) i want to see you on xat-chat or in-game.
2) expand on some sections

dude its better that the app is long and it should be that way
anyways plz dont give a rank if u havent read all
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:58 pm

FINALLY IM DONE READING THIS APP!
1)This is an amazing long app (Its good that way)
2)you sound very helpful
3)if it was to my server i would accept but ill talk to Crystal about your WONDERFUL app.
GOOD LUCK!
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Daniel wrote:

dude its better that the app is long and it should be that way
anyways plz dont give a rank if u havent read all
i've readed all carefully,before i've posted it.
just read the little notes on my other post
(search for:"What sepprates you form other applications?" on this page and you will see on what section i wanted her/him to expend and y)
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down