AllMapleVs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Light GM Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Light GM Application Empty Light GM Application

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:34 pm

Hey Daniel ! It's me , Shadow Razz , I changed my name to Light

Georgina Jorge , prefer you guys calling me Jorge , Shadow or Light.

Character name:
Desired name is Light.

Time zone:
GMT+8:00 , Singapore , Woodlands

Choose 3 diff. v's of Our servers (v55,v62,v75,v83,v88,v95,v1.01)
in order that u would like to be gm on... :

V62 , V75 , V83.
V62 or V83 would be the best choice for me.

How long have you been playing Maplestory(Any v or Global)? :
I've been playing V83 maple private server during this period of time , about 2-3 years .
I've been playing global maplestory when I was 10 years old.

What sepprates you form other applications? :
I am from singapore which my timezone is slightly different from other applications , I am very helpful , I am serious whenever it comes to helping players , I don't like things that are needed to be done unfinished , I would work out ways to help the player or answer their question , I am trustworthy , I am active and I owned mine own server once.

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
what would u do differently?

There's NO one thing I don't like about Bad GM's . I have practically more than 1
- Bad GM's usually sit in free market waiting for player to request help from them , they don't personally go to the player and ask them whether they need help or not which means that they're lazy and they don't even bother to help players.

- Bad GM's usually troll much , I don't think GM's should troll as their job is only to maintain the server security and handle hackers , They shouldn't be trolling on players and flaming on players instead they should maintain the server security

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community? -
Approximately 1 day , don't worry , I'll be dedicating my time in this community to find the latest released server .

What is your Msn or email address in case I need to contact you?:
MSN : innerstorygm@hotmail(dot)com
Facebook : Jorge Look.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? -
Honestly, I do not think I am the best choice for y’all, but I believe I can work with the community to make it better, not to mention the staff as well. I have some experience as an GM (GM 5 times) I know how to deal with situations where players disagree and where people just simply won’t listen, I’ve come up in situations where the staff has been fighting (mostly over power) and know how to deal with it, my family is big so we pretty much need to share everything, that’s where my experience come from. I also have experience in catching hacker, I’ve tested a lot of them on different servers and know how they work. I know a lot of Dc-bugs and glitches that needs to be fixed. Therefor I will do everything I can to get rid of these annoying Hinders . I am active anyway

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
I have once owned my own server named WaterFrontStory , WaterFrontStory was down 2 days ago due to financial problem and difficulty in coding so I basically have the knowledge of owning my own server and how to make a server .

I have GM experiences , I've been GM in XodiaMS , KombatMS , LostStory and PartyMS.

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 3 non afk hrs per day?
Yes , I am willing to sacrifice 60% of my lifespan which means for the 40% , I basically go Away from keyboard or having either breakfast , lunch or dinner . I am not those kind of GM's who came here just to be a GM and when they became a GM , they could use !item and others GM commands and pratically wasting their time away from keyboard-ing when they already did !item finish . I wouldn't go Away from keyboard UNLESS I am having my breakfast , lunch or dinner .

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs? :
Yes , I am willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis when there is sufficient player online in game . I would probably create a event when there is 2 , 3 or more players online in game .

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:
Yes I agree , I've experience on being a game master so I basically know the rules and regulations that a GM must do . I won't give out and items or mesos unless permitted or someone wins my event , even if it's my friend , families or relatives . I wouldn't give them.

What will u do if u wernt accepted? :
If I weren't accepted , I would still continue the community by helping out in the forum and find mineself a good server and start dedicating my time in the server which I choosed . The main answer is I will still continue to help the community and settle mineself in a good server.

What will u do if two people are fighting? :
Basically , I think that player shouldn't fight or argue with each other since it's just a game . If they are quarreling , they must be lame . I am not insulting players whom start arguments or fights , I am just stating facts , so If i happened to saw two player fighting or another player come reporting to me about those two players quarreling , I would warp to the place where both of them are quarreling and listen to both sides stories and try to solve the problem by explaining to them who's right and who's wrong also also warn them that if they continue to fight , I would jail both of them.

what will u do to a hacker? :
Ban them ? lmao rofl.

If i happened to spot a hacker while patrolling the server or someone reported to me , I would go in hide using the game master skill and than !warp to that hacker , if he activated his hack , I'll take a screen shot using [Prt Scr] in the keyboard and then post in on the forum and than ban the hacker without giving any warning or notice .. I seriously look down on hackers

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM) on more popular? :
I would advertise for the server by posting in on advertising sites , vote every 12 hours even though I am a game master and invite my relatives , friends or families.

Do you think u could be a better gm then Daniel?
Well , No . He's very experience as he owns many server and had been owner and co-owner in many server which I am not so experience like him .

Additional information about you:
I am just a plain guy whom love to troll and I love yellow.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Light GM Application Empty Re: Light GM Application

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:43 pm

your application is hard to read, and i saw many of your application in other servers.
your GM application was denied in MANY servers.

Code:
- Bad GM's usually sit in free market waiting for player to request help from them , they don't personally go to the player and ask them whether they need help or not which means that they're lazy and they don't even bother to help players.
some are just waiting till somebody will connect by checking the online list, and some are just afk or watching players.
Code:
Approximately 1 day , don't worry , I'll be dedicating my time in this community to find the latest released server
are you sure? because i dont see you on hamachi...
not on MegaMapleMS or CloverStory.
Code:
I have GM experiences , I've been GM in ****MS , ****MS , ****Story and ****MS.
please remove the advertisement,btw L**tStory is Ko***tMS
Code:
 I believe I can work with the community to make it better, not to mention the staff as well
what do you mean?
Code:
and who's wrong also also warn them that if they continue to fight , I would jail both of them.
are you really gonna threaten them with a jail ? or even really jail them for this? an risk the server populerity + scare all players?
Code:
what will u do to a hacker? :
Ban them ? lmao rofl.
what so funny in that?
Code:
If i happened to spot a hacker while patrolling the server or someone reported to me , I would go in hide using the game master skill and than !warp to that hacker , if he activated his hack , I'll take a screen shot using [Prt Scr] in the keyboard and then post in on the forum and than ban the hacker without giving any warning or notice .. I seriously look down on hackers
if you will post any hacker/cheater that you have banned, you will spam the forum.
and you should first take a screenshot, than ban, than if he will say that he has been banned for no reason you will post the screenshot.
Code:
Additional information about you:
I am just a plain guy whom love to troll and I love yellow.
are you serious?
you said:
Code:
- Bad GM's usually troll much , I don't think GM's should troll as their job is only to maintain the server security and handle hackers , They shouldn't be trolling on players and flaming on players instead they should maintain the server security

my rate: 7/10
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Hmmm . I applied for some other servers BECAUSE they invited me there to make an application , if you don't trust me . You could go ask the owner of the server Smile I know this might be weird but if you don't know anything about it , I guess you should just shut up.

some are just waiting till somebody will connect by checking the online list, and some are just afk or watching players. That's different story , doesn't link to my answer .

Yawnz , I didn't chose a server to join yet . Sigh ... You must be noob not to know that.

please remove the advertisement,btw L**tStory is Ko***tMS , then how do you know whether I had been GM in ? Nope , KombatMS is Owned by mark and nick and LostStory is owned by Mark and Yaseen but the main owner of LostStory is yaseen and the main owner of kombatms is Nick . So I guess you don't know anything about those two server just because the owner of kombatms is the co-owner of loststory . Wow .

what so funny in that? , why do you need to know ? Being an busybody doesn't help you in wiping your grandma ass.

if you will post any hacker/cheater that you have banned, you will spam the forum.
and you should first take a screenshot, than ban, than if he will say that he has been banned for no reason you will post the screenshot. , Well , I love doing things fast . If you have problem with me doing that , contact me and i'll shut your damn brain up.

are you serious?
you said: - If I am not serious , why would I bother typing out.

And overall , 10/10 busybody.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:55 pm

first of all give me some respect, you don't have any respect to people.
y should you bother to type? because i'm changing my vote from 7/10 to 0/10
reason: y should i bother to type the reason? LOL
(now try to get what the reason,the reason is in you posts)
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:59 pm

You gave me bad remarks on my application . Don't bull shit with me.

I am good to people whom is good to me , I wouldn't be good to you and that's obvious .

If you wan't someone to respect you , respect the person first and don't cock here.

I don't need your rating on my application cause its no use , you're not even an owner and you can't decide my application anymore.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:11 pm

Light wrote:You gave me bad remarks on my application . Don't bull shit with me.

I am good to people whom is good to me , I wouldn't be good to you and that's obvious .

If you wan't someone to respect you , respect the person first and don't cock here.

I don't need your rating on my application cause its no use , you're not even an owner and you can't decide my application anymore.
maybe i'm not deciding if you will get accepted,but it doesn't mean that i cant rate other applications.
daniel want other admins to rate and tell other people that are requesting to being GM what they think about their applications.
and i'm sure that daniel want to have a great admin team that respect & help to each other.

btw :
Code:
ok, but i will keep being nice to you. (i don't really care if you dislike/hate me, after all we are all humans Smile)
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:15 pm

You're not helping or respecting me . Why did daniel made you a Admin. You did respect me , You didn't respect my application and you gave bad remarks .

I didn't even said I hate you .
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:22 pm

You're not helping or respecting me . Why did daniel made you a Admin. You did respect me , You didn't respect my application and you gave bad remarks .

I didn't even said I hate you .
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Code:
ok,i dont get one thing.
you thought that you will post an application, will wait till the owner will say how nice you are and will accept you, and than all will be happy?
no,its not so easy to get a GM level, you should respect EVERYONE, you should be nice, and not saying bad things like "you have a shitty post".
well i will not allow that you will be GM on MegaMapleMS because i will not allow to someone like you to being GM on this server, idc if daniel will put you on other versions, but in v62? no, i dont want to work with a person like you,you are not nice at all,you're flaming and dont have respect to anyone.
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:37 pm

I didn't flame on anyone applications . I guess you don't know what is called flame.

MegaMapleMS ? Daniel did accept me as a staff member but I wasn't able to be online that time . LOL !

You're more rude.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Guys im sorry im alittle late to read this but....
ik light he's a great person
xkirill is too
u guys didnt understand eachother
light, kirill was only trying to tell u what to fix so ur app will be better and no need to curse and say bad things of kirill this is a bug miss-understanding
Light i would make u a gm but idk if ull guys fight all the time or be friend
Kirill and light plz message ps ur answer
Good Luck Light
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:31 pm

I don't have any hatred to xkrill. Well , I don't even hate him . He clearly said he didn't want to work with me because I am selfish which He isin't the owner of your server , To me . I can be friends with him but now its his choice whether to make friends with me or not.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:55 am

What do u say kirill?
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:01 am

say about....?

btw come to hamachi or xat chat >.<
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleAc3 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:29 pm

I kinda have to agree with Light on this, if you don't know what with, I'm not going to say it then. I say yes to this application.

9/10.

But Light when you post and you try to quote what other people said, mind putting [quote] tags on them so it doesn't confuse others/me?

You use it like [quote] Blah. then you have to do this [ then a / then ] so like [ / quote] But no spaces. Thanks, and good luck.
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleAc3 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Don't take this personally, but I myself don't think kirill has what it takes for Admin.
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Indeed .

His GM application doesn't even makes him an intern , level 1 gm or whatever.

lol!
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:22 pm

DeagleAc3 wrote:
Don't take this personally, but I myself don't think kirill has what it takes for Admin.
what are you talking about? i mean you don't even know me Neutral
Light wrote:Indeed .

His GM application doesn't even makes him an intern , level 1 gm or whatever.

lol!
did you even read my application?saw when it was created?
lol! lol!
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:24 pm

You don't even mean that whether he known you Smile LOL , nice english btw.

He meant that you don't even worth to be a Admin.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Light wrote:You don't even mean that whether he known you Smile LOL , nice english btw.

He meant that you don't even worth to be a Admin.
tell me y?
and im pretty sure that im better than you Smile
ask all the people ho i know and all the owners that i ever worked for,about me.
that will say that you don't even get to my level Razz
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Sigh..

Don't assume you're better than me . You don't even own your own good server so don't show off.

Because you've played in the server for a time , so they think you're a good admin which is bull shit .

Btw , you don't have what it takes to be a Admin
I guess you don't even know what I mean lol!

jackass.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:22 am

Light wrote:Sigh..

Don't assume you're better than me . You don't even own your own good server so don't show off.

Because you've played in the server for a time , so they think you're a good admin which is bull shit .

Btw , you don't have what it takes to be a Admin
I guess you don't even know what I mean lol!

jackass.
are you kidding me ? 0.0
i owned 3 servers, was co-owner 5-6 times on SAMP,
was head admin 12 times and normal admin 2-3 times.
and its my first time that im admin on MS. (so ho better now? lol!)

btw what i dont have?
Responsibility - have
Nice - have
Friendly - i am
expiriance in being admin - have
activity - ofc, alot Razz
i have anything except expiriance in being GM on MS Smile
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Don't simply say , Provide proofs.

Don't compete who's better . You're showing a GOOD example of showing off.

You're not nice.

You're not friendly.

LOL . Don't be too proud in yourself.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Light wrote:Don't simply say , Provide proofs.

Don't compete who's better . You're showing a GOOD example of showing off.

You're not nice.

You're not friendly.

LOL . Don't be too proud in yourself.
im proud in myself Smile
that i've reached this level,
btw i cant provide you proof with ss but i can provide proofs with pple.
ask anyone i know in SAMP and they will say how good i am.
Code:
You're not nice.

You're not friendly.
you're ot nice - That what you want from me to act, do you know the proverb:"attitude drag attitude"?
if not than let me explane you: if you're bad to me? than i will be bad to you.
for ex.:
you said bad things about me? i gonna say bad things about you.

btw you've NEVER seen me in-game and you're NEVER online on the server. so what make's you so smart about me? believe, you dont wanna know me Razz
(i've a history that you dont wanna know)
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Light GM Application Empty Good App

Post  StarForce on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Nice application you have there.
Hope you do get selected.
StarForce
StarForce
Admin

Back to top Go down