AllMapleVs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sozes' GM Application

Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Sozes' GM Application

Post  darksozes on Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Real name: Sozes


Age: 15


Character name: Sozes


Time zone: Singapore.


Choose 3 diff. v's of Our servers (v55,v62,v75,v83,v88,v95,v1.01)
in order that u would like to be gm on...
I am agreeable with any version. Smile
But if in order of preference, i would prefer : V83, V1.01, V95

How long have you been playing Maplestory(Any v or Global)?
MaplestorySEA - 6 years
Global - 1 year ( Before MaplestorySEA came out)



What sepprates you form other applications?
Well, i have been a GM before on a V83 server some time ago.
I have a slight background in C++, but if taught, i will be very willing to learn how to code. Smile Planning on studying Computer Science in University.
I am a hacker and still am in MaplestorySEA, and undoubtly, proud of it. However, if i were a GM, i would not hesitate to stop hackers from hacking in the server because one shouldn't really hack in a private server...( Seriously...It beats the purpose). As a hacker myself, i have ample experiences of how to deal with a hacker and how to stop them. I know the fails of the real MaplestorySEA GMs and hence i will not commit the same mistakes as them.
I believe that i am a person of sound judgement and fairness, and i will not bully the players just because i am on a higher position of authority then them if i am made a GM. I am a fairly reasonable person.
I hope you are not prejudiced against hackers!




What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's?
I really dislike some of the arrogant attitudes and the way some GM's regard themselves so highly that the abuse their positions of higher authority by banning players wrongly.
what would u do differently? I would not take a personal grudge into the game. I would be fair to all.


Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community?
Been seeing this community for a few days, but without an account. Just looking around. Smile Looks pretty neat.


What is your Msn or email address in case I need to contact you?:
f0rthejunks@hotmail- non personal (.com)
If you would like my personal msn, please tell me because i feel uncomfortable in revealing it in public.


Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us?
I am quite experienced, although busy, i will dedicate my time to this server to make it a fun, enjoyable experience for all players.




What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:
GM in V83 servers - Old rydah ms, agonyms


Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 3 non afk hrs per day?
I have no time on certain weekdays due to heavy studies, but i will dedicate my time fully on weekends and holidays as a make-up.


Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?
Yes. Events are fun. Wink


Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:
Yes.


What will u do if u were not accepted?
I would still invite my friends over to play in the server for fun.



What will u do if two people are fighting?
I would try to calm them down first and then try to resolve the issue.


what will u do to a hacker?
I will confront them, warn them. If they persist, i would disconnect them. If they come back, i will screenshot and send it to the forums.


What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM) on more popular?
I have fan pages on facebook and am a huge fan in social media usage. I would vote constantly and advertise widely using Social media.


Do you think u could be a better gm then Daniel?
Let's see how. Give me a chance, who knows.




Additional information about you:
( As in extra crap?)
- I like language art, english and humanities in school.
- I like chocolate.
-I'm crazy about Science.
-I'm crazy about maplestory.
- I like chatting with friends online! Smile
- I like entertaining people =D
-I like...slacking and not doing homework.




darksozes

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  DeagleAc3 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Nice, good luck Very Happy
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  xkirill on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:43 pm

versions +83 are pretty full, so there is a lower chance to get accepted to there...
and v88,v95 didnt launch yet, and v1.01 will be open when nick will response or daniel will get a replacements, so i advice you to choose 1 server that is lower than v83.
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Posts : 236
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 23
Location : sitting on my toilet :P

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Daniel on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Kirill its ok i want them to choose aany they want not lower cause then we wont have any in our high server's but it WILL be harder for u to get gm on high anyways for example if u choosed 62 v88 v83 it doesnt mean ill put u on only 1 of those servers its just to let me know
lets say u choosed v62 first and idk where to put u ill put u on v62
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-10-25

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Daniel on Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Any ways Good Luck
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-10-25

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Rachel on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:56 am

7/10

Rachel
Admin

Posts : 7
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  darksozes on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Daniel wrote:Kirill its ok i want them to choose aany they want not lower cause then we wont have any in our high server's but it WILL be harder for u to get gm on high anyways for example if u choosed 62 v88 v83 it doesnt mean ill put u on only 1 of those servers its just to let me know
lets say u choosed v62 first and idk where to put u ill put u on v62

No problem. Smile

darksozes

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:22 pm

your application is very nice Very Happy
my rate: 9/10

make it more colorful so would be more easily & comfortable to read Smile
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Posts : 236
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 23
Location : sitting on my toilet :P

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  darksozes on Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 pm

╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:your application is very nice Very Happy
my rate: 9/10

make it more colorful so would be more easily & comfortable to read Smile

THANKS
LOL.

darksozes

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Daniel on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:25 pm

╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:your application is very nice Very Happy
my rate: 9/10

make it more colorful so would be more easily & comfortable to read Smile

Well yea its a nice app but color would make it even look beter sorry that i havent check
ur app,i havent yet because i have so much idea's so much things to do so much merge to look for because im like responible of all uhm server's we have i cant give u a number of how much cause were geting more every day

i just got an idea ill put it on owner announcments itll be good for you too! Very Happy
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-10-25

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  DeagleAc3 on Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:46 pm

Daniel wrote:
╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:your application is very nice Very Happy
my rate: 9/10

make it more colorful so would be more easily & comfortable to read Smile

Well yea its a nice app but color would make it even look beter sorry that i havent check
ur app,i havent yet because i have so much idea's so much things to do so much merge to look for because im like responible of all uhm server's we have i cant give u a number of how much cause were geting more every day

i just got an idea ill put it on owner announcments itll be good for you too! Very Happy

Here you say you want color so it would look better, but on another application you said so its so you can know they didn't copy and paste... yet like I said its common sense, knowing if they copied and pasted or not.
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  xkirill on Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:05 pm

DeagleAc3 wrote:
Daniel wrote:
╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:your application is very nice Very Happy
my rate: 9/10

make it more colorful so would be more easily & comfortable to read Smile

Well yea its a nice app but color would make it even look beter sorry that i havent check
ur app,i havent yet because i have so much idea's so much things to do so much merge to look for because im like responible of all uhm server's we have i cant give u a number of how much cause were geting more every day

i just got an idea ill put it on owner announcments itll be good for you too! Very Happy

Here you say you want color so it would look better, but on another application you said so its so you can know they didn't copy and paste... yet like I said its common sense, knowing if they copied and pasted or not.
i've looking,reading applications so ik and see if they copy,dont worry about that.

btw if you see somebody coping from other application feel free to PM me or daniel about it.
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Posts : 236
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 23
Location : sitting on my toilet :P

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Daniel on Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Denied for the following reason's:
Havent even joined a server and yes i guess deagle is right it really looks like she came posted her app and left she got only 6 posts on forum too and most of them are from this app of her's so yea deagle is right this app is:
Sozes' GM Application Application-denied
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-10-25

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  darksozes on Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:54 pm

Daniel wrote:Denied for the following reason's:
Havent even joined a server and yes i guess deagle is right it really looks like she came posted her app and left she got only 6 posts on forum too and most of them are from this app of her's so yea deagle is right this app is:
Sozes' GM Application Application-denied

I'm a guy lol..........
I did say i have been looking around for some time. O.o
But i didn't join lol~

darksozes

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  DeagleAc3 on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 pm

I realize he likes to call guys girls.
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  xkirill on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:28 pm

DeagleAc3 wrote:I realize he likes to call guys girls.
are you pointing to that he is ***?
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Posts : 236
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 23
Location : sitting on my toilet :P

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Daniel on Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:40 pm

sorry about calling u a she Laughing
And from now u needa join a server for at least 7 days playing it and then i can check ur app so it's denied for now untill ull join a server for 7 days
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-10-25

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  DeagleAc3 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:27 am

╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:
DeagleAc3 wrote:I realize he likes to call guys girls.
are you pointing to that he is ***?

Nowhere in that sentence says anyone is whatever you're talking about.
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Daniel on Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:56 am

huh?
and btw plz dont talk to me that way deagle u knew i made a mistake that's all... Shocked
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-10-25

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  DeagleAc3 on Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:59 am

Sure thing.. and thanks for saying "please". You're quite well mannered =P Smile
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Posts : 50
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  Daniel on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:27 am

I allways say "please" when asking something and i mean ALWAYS if u catch me asking u to do something for me or something alike and not saying Please then u get a prize from me Razz
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Posts : 167
Join date : 2011-10-25

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  darksozes on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:29 pm

That's kinda strange.

darksozes

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  darksozes on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Daniel wrote:sorry about calling u a she Laughing
And from now u needa join a server for at least 7 days playing it and then i can check ur app so it's denied for now untill ull join a server for 7 days

Lol so basically if i join a server and play it for 7 days you'll reconsider my app. O.o
I see lol. Didn't see such a criteria there though but i'll join for 7 days.

darksozes

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-10-30

Back to top Go down

Sozes' GM Application Empty Re: Sozes' GM Application

Post  xkirill on Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Daniel wrote:huh?
and btw plz dont talk to me that way deagle u knew i made a mistake that's all... Shocked
i was talking about darksozes 0.0
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Posts : 236
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 23
Location : sitting on my toilet :P

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum