AllMapleVs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrystalStory

3 posters

Go down

CrystalStory Empty CrystalStory

Post  xVincent122496 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 am

the first day i joined what used to be cloverstory. i asked vampire if gm apps are open
he said you can become a gm he saved a spot for me. i was shocked since i didnt know him. next day we started actually talking. next day davey reminded me of map making. cause i used to be lvl 5 gm in thomasstory since it opened v55 - v75 for 3 years untill it shut down. anyways i realized i could help make maps for cloverstory. so i made custom login/ fm/ custom gm map/ custom hangout map/ custom hangoutmap 2, more to come! then i was upgraded from lvl 3 gm to lvl 6 owner. hmm i wonder how i became owner in 3 days? but anyways me and Crystal(vampire) t.v'd quite ALOT no i seriously mean ALOT! anyways me and vampire are like bros now Smile We Decided To Change The Server To CrystalStory As He Works On Custom Npcs/Ingame Customization as i work on custom map making and custom stuffs that do not deal with npcs/ingame. etc. maps is to simply to keep the server Fully Customized Smile. Me And Vampire Are Working Hard To Fully Customize The Server. Team Work FTW!
xVincent122496
xVincent122496

Back to top Go down

CrystalStory Empty Re: CrystalStory

Post  Treachery Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:06 pm

Nice Work Vincent as you have been working very hard Smile Keep up the good work same to you Vamp and together you can conquer!
Treachery
Treachery

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 pm

xVincent122496 wrote:the first day i joined what used to be cloverstory. i asked vampire if gm apps are open
he said you can become a gm he saved a spot for me. i was shocked since i didnt know him. next day we started actually talking. next day davey reminded me of map making. cause i used to be lvl 5 gm in thomasstory since it opened v55 - v75 for 3 years untill it shut down. anyways i realized i could help make maps for cloverstory. so i made custom login/ fm/ custom gm map/ custom hangout map/ custom hangoutmap 2, more to come! then i was upgraded from lvl 3 gm to lvl 6 owner. hmm i wonder how i became owner in 3 days? but anyways me and Crystal(vampire) t.v'd quite ALOT no i seriously mean ALOT! anyways me and vampire are like bros now Smile We Decided To Change The Server To CrystalStory As He Works On Custom Npcs/Ingame Customization as i work on custom map making and custom stuffs that do not deal with npcs/ingame. etc. maps is to simply to keep the server Fully Customized Smile. Me And Vampire Are Working Hard To Fully Customize The Server. Team Work FTW!

Nice Long story but dont forget 1 thing....

Crystal-Vampire-L is my favorite BRO and nothing would change that Very Happy
u can always be 2nd
or like 473478387345th
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  xVincent122496 Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:10 am

LOL XD
xVincent122496