AllMapleVs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM App (Davey)

5 posters

Go down

GM App (Davey) Empty GM App (Davey)

Post  AlexKiru Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:36 pm

Character name:Can't make one yet.

Choose 3 diff. v's of Our servers (v55,v62,v75,v83,v88,v95,v1.01)
in order that u would like to be gm on:(1)v88,(2)v83,(3)v1.01.

How long have you been playing Maplestory(Any v or Global)?4-5years.

What sepprates you form other applications?I can make Events,And helping people with Problems,I'm Really friendly to. I'm going to advertise This Server.

What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's? 90% of GMs are running away or going hide if you ask for some help, they only think about GM powers.
what would u do differently?I should help him, Because GM is made for help and NOT only for GM powers.

Approximately how long has it been since you joined the Our community? 2 - 3Hours.

What is your Msn or email address in case I need to contact you?: MSN: Familieww@live(dot)be, Skype: Davey wuring.

Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? I know exactly how GM works,I'll Help people ALOT.

What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:People can trust me 100%,I'm Really Helpfull, I'm NOT going to rage to someone, I'm VERY Active, I'm REALLY funny When people are bored.

Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 3 non afk hrs per day? Yes.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?Yes.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:Yes.

What will u do if u wernt accepted?Hmm. I Keep Playing then.

What will u do if two people are fighting? I should mute and listen to the story to Fix it.

what will u do to a hacker? Hacks like Max DMG=Banned permanently, Hacks like Swimming in the air/Map editing=Ban without IP + I take SS for everything and I'll put it on forums.

What will u do to make (The Server u'll be GM) on more popular?Being a Good GM + ill get some friends playing on it, And Events Of course!

Do you think u could be a better gm then Daniel?We're gonna fight and we'll see.
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

GM App (Davey) Empty Re: GM App (Davey)

Post  Daniel Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Nice app Good Luck and welcome to our community
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexKiru Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:45 pm

Thankyou Smile
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachel Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:00 am

too little info 6/10 nice try but try to add more info

Rachel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Code:
What Is The ONE Thing You Don't Like About Bad Gm's? 90% of GMs are running away or going hide if you ask for some help, they only think about GM powers.
what would u do differently?I should help him, Because GM is made for help and NOT only for GM powers.
90%... LOL...
i saw many pple that isn't running for Admin job just to get their powers..
its about 50% that are running for that.
Code:
Why do you feel that you would be the best choice for us? I know exactly how GM works,I'll Help people ALOT.
please expand it...there is alot more that you could do as a GM
Code:
What qualifications/experience do you feel makes you the best choice for the spot?:People can trust me 100%,I'm Really Helpfull, I'm NOT going to rage to someone, I'm VERY Active, I'm REALLY funny When people are bored.
expand it a little more.... i dont see anything in that,that make's you the best choice for as
Code:
Are you willing to play The Server your GM on for at least 3 non afk hrs per day? Yes.

Are you willing to do events on a daily and sometimes hourly basis depending on server needs?Yes.

Do you agree that you won't give any items/mesos to anyone while you are a GM unless premitted?:Yes.
please expand more than "Yes."
Code:
what will u do to a hacker? Hacks like Max DMG=Banned permanently, Hacks like Swimming in the air/Map editing=Ban without IP + I take SS for everything and I'll put it on forums.
actually we are deciding if you will ban him or kick him for doing something like that.
and post the SS only when he will make an unban apeal
Code:
Do you think u could be a better gm then Daniel?We're gonna fight and we'll see.
no words...

my rate on this application: 6/10
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:36 pm

GM App (Davey) Congrats_2[img]

The truth is i dont like ur app but ur accepted because u sound very helpful and i guess u deserve this job although ur app wasnt good

GradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradzGradz
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexKiru Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Thankyou, I Hate to answer qeustions of APP's they're annoying me
I'll see you @ V62
Byees. Wink
AlexKiru
AlexKiru