AllMapleVs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please Expell Teachery From The Forums... (Read Please) I Have My Reasons.

+2
Daniel
xVincent122496
6 posters

Go down

Please Expell Teachery From The Forums... (Read Please) I Have My Reasons. Empty Please Expell Teachery From The Forums... (Read Please) I Have My Reasons.

Post  xVincent122496 Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:31 am

Brags/Nags/Begs/Upset For Not Being A GM Asking Me Everyday About How Come He Cant Be GM And Said All Other GMs Take 5 Mins He Took 2 Hours Making His App... 1-2 Sentence Answers... 2 Hours Yeah... He Looking Down At Other Specific Staff Members Like Deagle And Cussing At Staff (Me Because i Keep Telling Him He Cant Be Level 3/4 Gm Anyways He Blew His Chance For Intern Anyway)/Leave The Server Cause He Cant Get GM. He Was Going To Be Intern But Instantly Begged For level 4 GM. Ask Crystal-Vampire, I Do Not Have Any Evidence Sorry. But I Am Positive Crystal-Vampire Is Also Annoyed That He Wont Stop Begging. I Wish I Had Proof But I Got So Mad At Him For Bragging / Begging Non Stop. I Said " if you joined this community to help, you wouldnt need to be gm just to help others, if you only joined so u can have gm. if you're only staying because u can become a gm, then feel free to leave to server for all i care you dont deserve to stay if you only want powers over others". i remember him saying after i said lvl 4 gm is only for coders/head gms "i want to be level 4 gm i dont want to be intern. i want to be level 4 so i can have my very own Minions! in front of me and Vampire-Crystal IN GAME". Ask Vampire-Crystal. Anyways im so mad at him i just closed his chat on hamachi when he left the server. like seriously no person should deserve to stay on a server if hes just going to abuse or stay JUST because he wants powers over people. people like these do not deserve to be in ANY server at all. Daniel i dont expect you to expell him but i wish you expell him.[/b]
xVincent122496
xVincent122496

Back to top Go down

Please Expell Teachery From The Forums... (Read Please) I Have My Reasons. Empty Re: Please Expell Teachery From The Forums... (Read Please) I Have My Reasons.

Post  Daniel Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:33 am

As you said:
Daniel i dont expect you to expell him but i wish you expell him.
Your right i wont expell him even if ill get proof because he is right i didnt answer his app
and if someone's wrong its me affraid confused scratch
Because it even says on app format This app will be answered in 2 days
and it took way over that and not even to him and every server of our's doesnt need GM's anymore until we merge whit more v's like 55 or 75 ill open gm app's again
Vincent ik ur mad but if ur mad be mad at me sorry guys Sad
PS:I will answer gm app's that now have been made.
Even though i really dont know where to put them they'll have to wait.
And thers like 3 GM's that didnt log in after some weak's so if u are 1 of them ur getting demoted sorry No
Because Gm's should be active and these ppl aren't active
I am talking about v62 right now but i guess i know there are more non-active GM's in other server's
And actually i think i will put gm app's open but from now if someone wants to make an app he needs to be in our community at least 7 days and have at least 20 posts to show hes active and deserve's to be a gm and so well get to know him better
Well about 20 posts idk yet if u want to say if its a good idea say it and if u can y is it a good idea and do same for if its bad
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Please Expell Teachery From The Forums... (Read Please) I Have My Reasons. Empty Re: Please Expell Teachery From The Forums... (Read Please) I Have My Reasons.

Post  xkirill Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:49 pm

well i think more like that:
the requestments to get premission to make an application:
20 posts on forum + 1 week on it
at least 5 days on the server(on any v's) + WITH A PROOF ( friend , pple who saw you online )

to get accepted:
4 votes for yes = Accepted
4 votes for no = denied
Correct admins will need to vote with +1 | 0 | -1
that mean: Yes | Pending | No
i want him to be GM (Yes/No/Pending(Thinking))
if the number of votes for No will be higher than votes for Yes the application will be denied,
any Application that will not follow the format and will not fullfill the requestments will be Auto-Denied.
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleAc3 Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:33 am

╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:well i think more like that:
the requestments to get premission to make an application:
20 posts on forum + 1 week on it
at least 5 days on the server(on any v's) + WITH A PROOF ( friend , pple who saw you online )

to get accepted:
4 votes for yes = Accepted
4 votes for no = denied
Correct admins will need to vote with +1 | 0 | -1
that mean: Yes | Pending | No
i want him to be GM (Yes/No/Pending(Thinking))
if the number of votes for No will be higher than votes for Yes the application will be denied,
any Application that will not follow the format and will not fullfill the requestments will be Auto-Denied.

Sounds good! But who are the people who vote yes and no? Members?
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Back to top Go down

Post  Daniel Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 am

All Gm's
and sounds very good
well owners get x2 votes Twisted Evil
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

https://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleAc3 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:58 am

I see... am I one? And because GM's can vote yes/no for GM APP's now, please PLEASE pick decent GM's. Think 100000x before you choose!
DeagleAc3
DeagleAc3

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexKiru Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:49 pm

Deagle is right.
Most apps are copied from other apps So before accepting or denied, Look to other apps.
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Post  [Main-Owner]BloodThursty Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:14 pm

copy best sentences and google it Wink
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty

http://maplestorynetwork.allgoo.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexKiru Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:15 pm

[Main-Owner]BloodThursty wrote:copy best sentences and google it Wink
Ye, That's my way on checking to Wink
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Post  [Main-Owner]BloodThursty Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:05 pm

That Is The Best Way Very Happy
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexKiru Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:11 pm

They copie sometimes from other apps Right here on AllMapleVs To.
They all looks like the same lol =P
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Post  [Main-Owner]BloodThursty Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:18 pm

Yeah , Thats Sucks .

I Hate Those PPL .
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexKiru Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:23 pm

But I were already talking with daniel about the fake GM's So there isn't really a problem left Wink
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Post  [Main-Owner]BloodThursty Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Yea .
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty

Back to top Go down