AllMapleVs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom FM + Add-On Mayas House.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Custom FM + Add-On Mayas House. - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom FM + Add-On Mayas House.

Post  AlexKiru Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:39 pm

╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:
Daveyx3 wrote:
╭★╯ẌḲḬṜḬḸḸ ╰★╮ wrote:
Daveyx3 wrote:
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty wrote:The Best Thing For Home is PC , Better Than Lap Top in Home .

What is different? Laptop and PC are the same. Laptop is better at home because you can sit everywhere with it
PC is stronger than laptop and hold high graphic games
Lies, I can run everything 100% better than my pc
I can run every game without any problems on my laptop.
try to run those games & Prog.: COD MW 3,BF 3,APB
and run them in high quality. (than we will see if your laptop is strong and can handle games with high graphic)
Dude I can run but not on high quality, And my laptop isn't from this year. there are many better laptops now
And why should I play games like MW3? I dont have the game so..... S4 League And games like Red alert are my fav games Cool
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Custom FM + Add-On Mayas House. - Page 2 Empty Re: Custom FM + Add-On Mayas House.

Post  AlexKiru Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:42 pm

[Main-Owner]BloodThursty wrote:Yes , xKirill Is Right Davey.
Yeah, You think that pc is 100% better Cuz ur Laptop Fails Right?Smile Try to save money for newest laptop and We'll see Cool
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Post  [Main-Owner]BloodThursty Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:57 pm

im sayin about a random laptop and a random PC davey -_-
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty

http://maplestorynetwork.allgoo.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:03 am

Daveyx3 wrote:
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty wrote:Yes , xKirill Is Right Davey.
Yeah, You think that pc is 100% better Cuz ur Laptop Fails Right?Smile Try to save money for newest laptop and We'll see Cool
&&& the best part in PC,that you can update and upgrade it.
laptop you can upgrade but only if you crash/damage him or pay for installing (so they could put it back to normal)
&&&
PC can upgrade their graphic card & they can take any size of graphic card,but laptop cant, becuase he need to right size for his laptop.
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Main-Owner]BloodThursty Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:58 pm

yes , and laptops get in danger more than PC
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty

Back to top Go down

Post  AlexKiru Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:42 pm

So? And btw A fun one, How do I play with a pc in my bed or at school or whatever?Smile
And why should I change graphic card if it's possible? My laptop is 100% OK I already have good things Smile
My laptop can run everything but mw2-3 not on High quality, But why should I change the quality? It's still beautiful to play games without high quality ^^. And sometimes Makes high quality the game to ''fake'' (Say that I'm true) Rolling Eyes
AlexKiru
AlexKiru

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Daveyx3 wrote:So? And btw A fun one, How do I play with a pc in my bed or at school or whatever?Smile
And why should I change graphic card if it's possible? My laptop is 100% OK I already have good things Smile
My laptop can run everything but mw2-3 not on High quality, But why should I change the quality? It's still beautiful to play games without high quality ^^. And sometimes Makes high quality the game to ''fake'' (Say that I'm true) Rolling Eyes
i dont need or want to take laptop/pc to anywhere.
i dont want that somebody will come and damage my LP/PC
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Main-Owner]BloodThursty Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

kirill is right , and i said , GOOD FOR HOME
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty
[Main-Owner]BloodThursty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2