xkirill's GM Application

Go down

xkirill's GM Application Empty xkirill's GM Application

Post  xkirill on Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:54 am

i dont know the GM application format so i just copied my application from other server:
xkirill's GM Application 69mir8
xkirill's GM Application 1fe5uw
Name: kirill
IGN: xkirill
Time Zone: GMT +2 hours
How Long Can You Play AnimeMS?: how much i can(holidays ~ +4hrs | school days ~ +2)

xkirill's GM Application 2d14tj4
xkirill's GM Application R9jxog
i am a gamer that have played more than 20 different games, love coding, love helping people, friendly.
im living in israel but i was born in russia, my grammer is not from the best because i have to know 4 languages.
English,Hebrew,Russian and french. 3 of them i know pretty good and 1 im learning(french), so if you see any mistake's in my posts/messages, feel free to fix me Smile , and the most important about me is that i love forums, sometimes i can spam and sometimes im not.

xkirill's GM Application Bhdn40
2-3 years (came on v55 than leaved and came back when v83 released)

4. How long have you been playing on the server? (the image has been removed for some reasons of advertisment)
i've joined the forum on: 28/10/2011 9:58PM
on the server i didnt registered yet becuase it didnt got published yet.

xkirill's GM Application 2dadny1
im not like all, im not talking too much, im not flaming and swearing all the time, im not doing stupid things, when i get a job i keep it and doing it the best i can, i always have idea's, i never lie(always honest), im very active & friendly, i always happy to learn somthing new, always listening and always helping(sharing info Razz(NOT PERSONAL!)), i love joking.

xkirill's GM Application 24wc4jn
GM on MS ~ no
Admin on other games ~ Yes

OK. A Little Bit More Detailed Questions:
i am petient,supportive,active,love coding, friendly and nice Smile

xkirill's GM Application Xgb5s7xkirill's GM Application 143qijsxkirill's GM Application E5p5c8xkirill's GM Application Euq98y
i will say: "Sorry, but the Game Master applications is closed, wait till it will reopen on the forum so you could make an application to being Game Master"

xkirill's GM Application 2ce5537
i will take a screen shot as a proof than ban him. (so i could proof the reason for banning him)
but if there is a rule that allow players to hack, than i will leave him alone.

xkirill's GM Application 2d9vhxjxkirill's GM Application 35cklfl
Bad judging, i will try to find the truth.

xkirill's GM Application Euj18y
GM should present: Maturely, Responsibility, Friendly&nice, Activity and how supportive & helpful he is.
GM is an admin that protect the rules from breaking it and commit to help players & help the server to grow up,and GM should stay active too.

xkirill's GM Application 1237bqr
Keep playing on the server and chatting/messaging on the forum Razz

xkirill's GM Application Wk0q5c
i dont have the best grammer.

xkirill's GM Application 291mgy9
can code a little, but i cant draw good :\

xkirill's GM Application 35kmmqe
MSN: xkirillgamer(shtrodal)hotmail.com
on the forum or in-game.

thanks for reading
xkirill
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

xkirill's GM Application Empty [color=yellow]Very nice app gradz amazing app[/color]

Post  Daniel on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:53 am

Very nice app gradz amazing app Shocked Very Happy Wink
xkirill's GM Application Congrats_2
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

http://allmaplevs.forumisrael.net

Back to top Go down

xkirill's GM Application Empty Re: xkirill's GM Application

Post  xkirill on Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:54 am

Daniel wrote:Very nice app gradz amazing app Shocked Very Happy Wink
xkirill's GM Application Congrats_2
thank you Smile
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:35 pm

I barely can see your question . lol!

Lemme tell you something , Adding graphics and making the question look cools doesn't give you any shit to get a higher chance to be a GM .

You said ''im not like all, im not talking too much, im not flaming and swearing all the time, im not doing stupid things, when i get a job i keep it and doing it the best i can, i always have idea's, i never lie(always honest), im very active & friendly, i always happy to learn somthing new, always listening and always helping(sharing info (NOT PERSONAL!)), i love joking.''

Wow , You meant that everyone talks too much , flaming and swearing all the time . You said I am not like all , LOL . Fail application.

You said ''i am petient,supportive,active,love coding, friendly and nice '' Nice english you have , I am very petient yeah Smile

You said ''you could make an application to being Game Master" What kind of grammar or english is that , you could make an application to being a game master , I guess i should help you edit . Its You could make an application to be a game master . Rofl , use dictionary if you don't know. lol!

You said ''can code a little, but i cant draw good :\'' I don't think GFX draws . LOL

You said ''i dont have the best grammer.'' LOL grammer . Yeah I don't have the best grammer . Its grammar .

Overall : 4/10 . lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! . Stop flaming on people application when yours aren't better.

Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Light wrote:I barely can see your question . lol!

Lemme tell you something , Adding graphics and making the question look cools doesn't give you any shit to get a higher chance to be a GM .

You said ''im not like all, im not talking too much, im not flaming and swearing all the time, im not doing stupid things, when i get a job i keep it and doing it the best i can, i always have idea's, i never lie(always honest), im very active & friendly, i always happy to learn somthing new, always listening and always helping(sharing info (NOT PERSONAL!)), i love joking.''

Wow , You meant that everyone talks too much , flaming and swearing all the time . You said I am not like all , LOL . Fail application.

You said ''i am petient,supportive,active,love coding, friendly and nice '' Nice english you have , I am very petient yeah Smile

You said ''you could make an application to being Game Master" What kind of grammar or english is that , you could make an application to being a game master , I guess i should help you edit . Its You could make an application to be a game master . Rofl , use dictionary if you don't know. lol!

You said ''can code a little, but i cant draw good :\'' I don't think GFX draws . LOL

You said ''i dont have the best grammer.'' LOL grammer . Yeah I don't have the best grammer . Its grammar .

Overall : 4/10 . lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! . Stop flaming on people application when yours aren't better.

ok,let me explane you something, i've copied THIS application from my VERY old application(1 year ago).
my grammar was not good 1 year ago.
and i've never edited it fully(maybe removed some things that counted as advertisement or something like that)
and i've NEVER said that pple talk too much or flaming/swearing too much, i was talking about myself and not about other pple.
and thank you for offering me help in editing but i don't need it.

btw its my job to tell other pple about there applications,i don't want that this server will have a bad GM's that screwing this server popularity.
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 pm

That's your problem . Overall 4/10 . Stop shitting much , prove to me that you can make your own application.

You said ''m not like all, im not talking too much, im not flaming and swearing all the time, im not doing stupid things, when i get a job i keep it and doing it the best i can, i always have idea's, i never lie(always honest), im very active & friendly, i always happy to learn somthing new, always listening and always helping(sharing info (NOT PERSONAL!)), i love joking.''

Lemme just quote it for you , you said '' I am not like all '' ALL . you saw that ?\

btw its my job to tell other pple about there applications,i don't want that this server will have a bad GM's that screwing this server popularity.

Well , If someone GM applications is bad , no one would probably accept it and you're not the owner of ALL server . Why must you care much even though you're an ADMIN? That doesn't give you the right to flame on people applications and write shit when yours aren't better.
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 pm

"im not like all"
im saying that im not like all, than im starting to talk about my self.
Code:

Well , If someone GM applications is bad , no one would probably accept it and you're not the owner of ALL server . Why must you care much even though you're an ADMIN? That doesn't give you the right to flame on people applications and write shit when yours aren't better.
1) im not flaming on other applications
im saying what i didn't like their applications and what should they fix.
2) im the 2nd co-owner of v62
3) i care about the server players & popularity,what will be so great in being admin with out a friends or community?
Code:
That's your problem . Overall 4/10 . Stop shitting much , prove to me that you can make your own application.
are you seriously want me to make ANOTHER application when i'm already GM? or even edit my own application that is already accepted?what the point in editing application that is already made and have the results?
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Light on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:24 pm

all has the same meanings as other.

I am not like others , which maybe the others .
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post  xkirill on Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Light wrote:all has the same meanings as other.

I am not like others , which maybe the others .
if you so don't like my application,feel free to ignore it.
xkirill
xkirill
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Daveyx3 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:20 pm

Guys stop Fighting.
It's really annoying when i see post's like this
You guys are GM now so.... Be friendly and STOP fighting o___o
Good luck
Daveyx3
Daveyx3